About Andrea Morgan
- Juris Doctorate – Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans, LA. 1993
- Bachelor of Arts – Legal Studies. University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL. 1989
- Certified Family Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- US Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
Andrea’s Perspective – Your Mediator and Supporter
I am a native Floridian born and raised in Central Florida. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and continued my legal education at the Loyola University College of Law. Upon graduating with my law degree, I returned to my home state where I have practiced ever since.
After more than 10 years’ of experience leading litigation and trial work in criminal and civil practice, I founded my firm specializing in family law in 2000. I have now dedicated my practice to serving Central Florida’s Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties solely specializing in family and divorce mediation.
As well as being a family mediator, I enjoy serving my community as a member of local organizations such as the Winter Park Day Nursery, a non-profit early childhood education center, the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce, the Leadership Winter Park program and St. Richards Church in Winter Park.
I have seen first-hand the emotional toll that unnecessary court proceedings can take on an already fragile couple. I believe the process of divorce mediation is the best alternative to stressful and costly courtroom battles. I dedicate my skill and experience so you can reach a resolution without court intervention.
Through pre-suit mediation, I will guide you forward to your future.
Andrea Morgan, Esquire
Morgan Divorce Mediation, LLC
To discuss how I can resolve your divorce through the process of pre-suit mediation, call me at 407.374.2983, or contact me.